My Sister, My Friend!

by - 05:56:00

Did I hear somebody say 'Testimony Time'?

Well that is what I am going to be doing today.

Today's testimony involves my little sister -  Gracey Babey :)

 

Before I make a start on my Testimony, I will give you guys a bit of background information.

I accepted this lovely man named Jesus into my life at the age of 16 and since then things have drastically changed for me.

I believe everyone has a past and so, today I will be sharing a bit of mine.

Growing up - from living in Nigeria and moving to the UK - I hated my little sister.

There was this deep hatred and anger I felt towards her.

This is something that I often struggle explaining but I know the feeling was very present in my life.

In the past, I have shared this story/testimony with a few friends and people always seem so shocked!

(This because if you know me and my sister, you will know how inseparable we are!)

Before my encounter with God, I would always hear voices (thinking back at it now, I must have felt like some superhero with powers lol)
I would always hear voices that would instruct (perhaps the right word is 'encourage' lol) me as to what to say or how to react towards my sister.. and lets just say, it was always negative things that I would hear.

At that time in my life, I never really questioned anything as it was 'my norm'...

Fast Forward to Present Date (28th February 2017)

Now today, everything has changed.

I love my sister and  no one and nothing can change that.
 

Ofcourse, we still have our moments like other sisters around the world lol but I can truly say I have nothing but love for her.

 I encourage you all to spend today, the last day in the month of February to share testimonies.

At times, we can easily forget how much we have progressed in life but then the good thing about Testimonies is that they enable you to reflect and see how much change has occurred in your life.

That being said, I look forward to reading all your lovely testimonies (no matter how small, please share them with me!)

Till next time.

Ejiji-Vintage
x



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. U and your sister are so cute. I wish i had a sister but I have a brother and i love him a lot.

    ReplyDelete