PSALM 23

by - 03:58:00

Hi Guys,


Lately, I have been playing around with images and bible verses. I was reading Psalm 23 today and I decided to put a little something together for you.

ENJOY.

1. The Lord is my shepherd; I have everything I need.



2. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams.



3. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.



4. Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.



5. You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You welcome me as a guest, anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings.




6. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.



Please do not forget to share your thoughts with me!

Till next time.

Ejiji-Vintage
x
                             


You May Also Like

0 comments